Controller (m/f/d) in Life Science Startup
BICO is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
The Business Area BIOSCIENCES is one of the three business areas of BICO and combines the knowledge and innovative technology of four life-science companies: CYTENA, DISPENDIX, CYTENA Bioprocess Solutions and ECHO. Driven by the BICO vision to create the future of medicine, we develop technologies and products for sorting and analysis of single- and multi-cell applications, such as single-cell omics, liquid handling, cell imaging and cell line development.
Our vision is: Create the Future of Health by Engineering Science.
We are looking for a Controller (m/f/d) to join our headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany.
Joining DISPENDIX means being part of something big and shaping the future of medicine. We are a fast-growing life sciences company with award winning products and a fun, cool team that is friendly and supportive.
- Agile start-up culture: being a dynamic and international start-up and still benefit from a flat organizational structure. We work agile/SCRUM in cross functional teams that is very progressive. Think Silicon Valley-ish.
- Freedom: There is a lot of opportunity to get involved in new projects and have an impact. There is a level of freedom to take ownership and responsibility and work on projects you enjoy.
- Development: We regularly celebrate individual accomplishments and develop new skills through training courses. We have a talented team you can learn from and gain hands-on knowledge outside of your main responsibilities. We do high-tech!
- Flexible working: We focus on results not working hours, we want our employees to be as productive and happy as possible.
- Team building: Open-minded atmosphere and we champion collaboration by regularly organize fun team-building events!
- Perks: No dress code, discounted metro passes, subsidized canteen, discount on a first-class gym, and we plan to add more.
- A chance to make a difference: We are in the life sciences industry and our work is an excellent way to contribute to the development of new drugs and treatments that will be used to help hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf–file by e–mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
sofort - unbefristet
- University degree in Finance / Business Administration or equivalent
- 3-5 years background in finance or controlling ideally in an international environment
- Ability to connect dots and highlight financial risks
- Good accounting knowledge of IFRS
- Willingness to learn and grow in a highly innovative company
- Able to grasp and own business processes and ability to drive simplification
- You are a Team player and have the ability to build and maintain internal relationships within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office tools and one of the established ERP solutions
- German and English Professional Proficiency
- You will be part of the newly established BA Biosciences Controlling team
- You will execute routine, operational Controlling tasks with a key focus on harmonization and simplification of processes and insights gain
- You will support the team with monthly and year end closing tasks and financial planning, reporting and analysis
- Yow will derivate highlight and potential financial risks and help to drive mitigation
- You will support Ad-hoc project
- You will support the local and global teams with all controlling related matters as they occur
- You will establish process for master data creation and maintenance and act as the process owner within the BA and also robust month end closing schedule to raise awareness for deliverables and act as the process owner for these tasks for the BA
Du hast innovative Ideen, ein überzeugendes Produkt und willst mit deinem StartUp richtig durchstarten? Dann bist du hier genau richtig! startuplove.de ist der Online-Marktplatz für StartUps. Unser Motto: Etwas mehr David und weniger Goliath. Bei uns setzt du dein junges Unternehmen perfekt in Szene, präsentierst dich von deiner besten Seite und bietest deine Produkte zum Kauf an. Gewinne die Herzen der Community und finde neue Kunden.
Könnte dich auch interessieren